Homeowners/Auto/Renters Insurance

Simpolicy simplifies the process.

Replacement coverage…loss or damage. Whether you own a home or rent, the right insurance is important. These policies can cover personal electronics that you have with you on the go. If you have anything valuable you want to ensure it is covered. Certain risks such as floods, and earthquakes require special policies. For information on these types of coverage please email us at homeauto@simpolicy.com.

Homeowners Insurance

The typical homeowner’s insurance policy covers the home, the garage and other structures on the property, as well as the items inside the home (contents) from claims arising out of perils including windstorms, fire and theft. The extent of the covered perils will depend on the type of policy.

Homeowners insurance also provides for Loss of Use which reimburses the policyholder for the extra cost of living elsewhere while they are displaced after a covered loss. The policy can include liability coverage as well which will cover the homeowner for accidental injuries caused to others and the property of others. Flood and earthquake damage is excluded and can be purchased as a separate policy.

App for Quote


Personal Auto Insurance

Coverage for your personal vehicles (not registered to a business) including liability, comprehensive and collision as well as other related coverage options.

  • Liability: protects you from claims that arise from accidents for which you are at fault and injure another person and/or their property.
  • Collision: coverage helps pay for repairs or replacement to your car if you're in a covered accident that involves other vehicles or stationary objects.
  • Comprehensive: coverage helps pay for covered losses caused by natural disasters, theft, vandalism, or other similar events.
  • Uninsured & Underinsured: coverage helps protect you if the covered accident was another driver's fault and the other driver has no auto insurance or not enough insurance to cover the expenses.
  • Medical Payments: coverage helps pay medical bills if you or your passengers are hurt in a covered accident. This option may also cover other members of your family when driving the insured car.

App for Quote

For more information please call 888-980-8150 or email HomeAuto@simpolicy.com

Personal Umbrella

A personal umbrella policy is a type of insurance that provides liability coverage over and above your automobile or homeowner's policy.

Instant Quote

Renters Insurance

Similar to home insurance but doesn’t cover the structure; it is designed for people renting a home and protects them loss of their belongings due to perils such as fire and theft. It may also provide liability coverage for accidents in the insured's home where someone else is injured.

App for Quote



Special events should be insured to ensure plans don’t get ruined by rain or legal liability mishaps. Even a slip from an attendee can cause fault and bring on costly claims.

Get a Quote